Through a grant provided by the Department for Elementary and Secondary Education, the Federation for Children with Special Needs is offering a FREE ten-hour training for educators interested in offering the Positive Solutions for Families program in their school.
Positive Solutions for Families is an evidence-based, user-friendly parent training series of seven sessions that promote positive and effective parenting skills that support children’s social and emotional development and address challenging behavior and mental health needs of young children.
The FREE train the trainer program takes place over five sessions, with technical assistance offered to schools interested in implementing the program. PDP and CEUs are available and special dates can be arranged for district teams. Contact Bridget Koetsch email@example.com more details.
- January 2022 Cohort Select Monday and Wednesdays (10th, 12th, 19th, 24th, 26th), 10 am-12 pm
- February 2022 Cohort Select Tuesdays and Thursdays (3rd, 8th, 10th, 15th, 17th), 2-4 pm
- March 2022 Cohort Select Monday and Wednesdays (2nd, 8th, 9th, 21st, 23rd), 6-8 pm
- April 2022 Cohort Select Days (5th, 6th, 7th, 12th, 14th) 2-4 pm
- May 2022 CohortSelect Monday and Wednesdays (2nd, 4th, 9th, 11th, 16th),9-11 am
- June 2022 Cohort Select Tuesday and Thursdays (2nd, 7th, 9th, 14th, 16th), 6-8 pm