View Flyer: Google Docs
Through a grant provided by the Department for Elementary and Secondary Education, the Federation for Children with Special Needs is offering a FREE ten-hour training for educators interested in offering the Positive Solutions for Families program in their school.
Positive Solutions for Families is an evidence-based, user-friendly parent training series of seven sessions that promote positive and effective parenting skills that support children’s social and emotional development and address challenging behavior and mental health needs of young children.
The FREE train the trainer program takes place over five sessions, with technical assistance offered to schools interested in implementing the program. PDP and CEUs are available and special dates can be arranged for district teams. Contact Bridget Koetsch email@example.com more details.
Register Now for these virtual sessions:
- October 2022 Cohort: Select Dates: 12th, 13th, 14th, 18th, and 20th, 2:00-4:00pm
- November 2022 Cohort: Select Dates: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 8th, and 10th, 4:00-6:00pm
- January 2023 Cohort: Select Dates: 17th, 18th, 19th, 24th, and 26th, 3:00-5:00pm
- April 2023 Cohort: Select Dates: 4th, 5th, 6th, 11th, and 13th, 3:00-5:00pm
- Questions? Please contact Bridget Koetsch, Positive Solutions Training Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-399-8322.
- For more information on the Positive Solutions program see: https://challengingbehavior.org/training/for-trainers/modules/ – Click on “Preschool Parents”