MAFEC and the MA Family Engagement State Coalition invite applications for our Training of Trainers Series
In June 2020, Massachusetts finalized Strengthening Partnerships: A Framework for Prenatal through Young Adulthood Family Engagement in Massachusetts. Applications are sought from practitioners interested in completing a Training of Trainers (ToT) and advancing this framework for family engagement in Massachusetts. Participants will be trained how to teach 4 new training modules in community and educational settings interested in implementing the framework. We hope to identify 25-30 practitioners and family leaders to take part in this first cohort of trainees.
- Dates of the ToT:
January 13th, 20th and 29th from 1:00-4:00
- Cost: FREE
- All 3 ToT Sessions in January
- Participation in the Reframing Institute series on family engagement that will take place from 3:00-4:30 on November 16th, 23rd and December 2nd OR viewing recordings of the live session before the first January ToT session.
- Delivering the 4 modules at least 2 times in communities and/or organizations before September 30, 2020
- How to Apply: Complete the application at this link no later than November 6th. We will register all accepted participants for the Reframing Institute once accepted into the cohort.
- Deadline to Apply: November 6, 2020