The Massachusetts Family Engagement State Coalition, in partnership with the Statewide Family Engagement Center (MASFEC), will be host listening sessions with various Affinity groups and our Regional Family Engagement members in the first weeks of May.
These listening sessions will provide families, practitioners, community organizations and other interested stakeholders an opportunity to share their current experiences related to COVID-19 and racial equity to inform plans related to family engagement.
When: The Affinity Groups listening sessions will be offered on various dates in May.
The groups will include:
- Communities of Color and Cultural Organizations
- Faith-Based Organizations
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning and Queer (LGBTQ) and Youth
- Families of Children with Disabilities (English)
- Listening Sessions in Different Languages (Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole, Chinese, Vietnamese and Somali)
Please check the affinity group registration link to select which affinity group and time you plan to attend.Register Here!