The following social media posts were developed in response to parent/caregiver feedback and questions.
- Click on the images to expand the image.
- Right-click and save any images that you would like to use in your outreach efforts.
- Use the back arrow to return to this page for more graphics
- Please remember to add Alt-text when sharing these files on social media
- You are welcome to customize these designs using the free, online Canva app. Instructions are below the thumbnails.
Instructions for customizing the social media graphics.
These designs were created in the free online app design Canva. You may download a commercial print shop-quality file by clicking on the Canva link, below. Or, you may customize the files to include your own program images, logo, web address, or other contact information.
Click here to view the design files in Canva
Instructions for customizing them:
- Set up your own free Canva account (if you do not already have one)
- Make a copy of the design file to save to your files.
- From there, you can upload your own logo or add images from your own school or organizational context.
- If you would like to change which programs are featured, you can find translations of specific Chapter 74 or non-Chapter 74 programs as well as other CTE program types such as Innovation Pathways on our translation glossary page.